Music streaming growth just keeps blowing up, and it’s still going to grow for years – there’s a wealth of music apps available on both Android and iOS that can woo listeners with newer features .” If you ever had to share headphones with a friend or partner, this music app is for you! ” SplitCloud is the only streaming music player that lets you share your headphones and listen to two different songs at once!
Access all SoundCloud music plus all the songs saved on your device Music Library. The SplitCloud is really useful in all those situations where you end up needing to share your headphones to listen to music, maybe during a trip, when your friend’s phone battery runs out or when your partner forgets headphones. You’ll be able to share your device and keep listening to your favourite songs, quite handy if you have different music taste.
• Create and manage multiple playlists
• Search for songs and artist profiles from SoundCloud
• Listen to all local music and albums stored in your device
• Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations
• Preview any song with tap and hold gesture
• Independently adjustable volumes for each player . Shuffle and repeat songs
• Save songs to your favourites playlist for each player • Save your favourites playlist in your SoundCloud account
• Single – player mode lets you use SplitCloud as a regular music player.
• Mixed mode lets you play both tracks on both sides eg . podcast + background music
• Invert audio channels to invert the R / L channel output when using split mode .
• Explore Popular and Trending Charts and more …
• Browse a selection of popular playlists perfect for every mood .
How does it work?
On the first launch, the app will present the player controls screen, divided vertically into two players as Split Mode is initially active. Each Player features standard playback controls, you can play/pause and skip to the next/previous track in your current playback queue. To start listening tap on the Q icon, this will load the music browse screen where you can see the main sections of the app. You can now pick music from Popular and Trending charts or find a playlist in the Discover section.
You can also search for any song or artist or user profile by using the search bar on the top of the screen. Tap on any song to start playing. To save some tracks to your favourite tracklist tap on the + icon on a song listed. You can also add to your favourites the current song playing by tapping + on the song artwork from the main player screen. The other player can now be used in the same way to listen to a different track on the other headphone channel.
To listen to your music as a regular player switch to the single-player mode by tapping the left or right label in the playback mode bar. SplitCloud Double Music – Play two songs at once ( Package Name: com. split cloud ) is developed by GDApps and the latest version of SplitCloud Double Music – Play two songs at once 6.8 was updated on April 22, 2021. SplitCloud Double Music – Play two songs at once is in the category of Music & Audio. You can check all apps from the developer of SplitCloud Double Music – Play two songs at once and find 137 alternative apps to SplitCloud Double Music – Play two songs at once on Android. Currently, this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ on APKFab or Google Play.