The Department of Civil Supplies, under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of the Kerala Government has been introduced an application named ” Ente Ration Card”. This initiative from Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala will be very useful for the user. Instead of keeping a ration card in book form, one can simply access all the details by this app, which can be simply download from the play store, soon iOS-based version will also be launched.
About Ente Ration Card App
Ente Ration card is a mobile-based application, which you can download from Android platforms currently. This app has been developed to provide easy access to Kerala Ration services to the ration cardholders in kerala. through the Ente Ration card application, users can access and seek all details regarding their ration card by a single click. For any small need of information regarding their ration card, users are not need to visit the ration card offices or any other related offices.
At anytime and anywhere, the user can use this app named Ente Ration card application, instead of keeping hard copies of ration card all time. To view ration card, details included in card, ration details of each family member. application status, you can Use this application simply. For more details regarding Kerala Ration card mobile app, how to use the app, the process to download it, application status check, ration card details, and many more, please refer through the below paragraphs.
Features of Ente Ration Card App
Ente Ration card app, the application which has developed under the Kerala government, which helps to make the ration card/ PDS system more digital. This will help to bring more transparency and easy for the accessibility of ration services. Check salient features of ente ration card app given below-
– You can simply view complete details of their ration cards which include the type of ration card you have, application status, and also the monthly allocation of supplies.
– Help you to find the details of all the members listed on the ration card.
– Application is safe and provides on-demand secured access to information.
– Users can log in the application by their registered mobile number only.
– Provides a user-friendly interface, can access information in their mother tongue.